Virtual Bryant University/Glocester Libraries' Tutoring Program
In fall, 2020, Bryant University with the Glocester Libraries is offering students in Grades 3 and up homework assistance as well as extra help with school subjects. This program is part of a Federal Work Study Agreement through Bryant University. Due to COVID-19, it will be offered virtually for the 2020-2021 school year. Interested families should email firstname.lastname@example.org at the Glocester Manton Library. Upon receipt of your email, you will be contacted by phone. Please include your primary contact phone number in your email. Note: Space is limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.
The Glocester Libraries - the Harmony Library and the Glocester Manton Library - began curbside pickup during COVID-19 so patrons could continue to safely borrow materials without entering the library.
We are continuing to offer this service even though our doors are now open to patrons. Please call your home library - Harmony Library at 949-2850 or Glocester Manton Library at 568-6077, and we will pull the materials for you, check them out, and bring them out to you when you arrive at a specific time.
We have missed you and look forward to your library visits.
Please notes these new guidelines as of August 19, 2020:
1. It is mandatory for our staff members and patrons to wear masks and practice physical distancing.
2. It is mandatory for our staff members and patrons to NOT enter the library if they are experiencing any of the following symptoms that are not explained by allergies or a non-infectious cause.
4. Visits are limited to 30 minutes.
5. Shelves are open for browsing.
6. Computer use is limited to 30 minutes.